Job Opportunity – Customer Service and Administration Assistant – 11/02/2015 – CLOSED
11 February 2015
We are seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service and Administration Assistant for an excellent opportunity within our rapidly expanding Insurance team based in Worcester City Centre. You will need good interpersonal and organisational skills, an excellent telephone manner and be IT literate.
To contribute directly to the profitable growth of the business by selling and servicing personal insurance products to existing and new customers.
1. Seize every lead and opportunity to provide an appropriate quotation for Residential property Owners, Rent & Legal, Tenants Contents , home, motor and other personal products to meet the needs of potential and existing customers.
2. Achieve sales growth by converting quotes to policies at the earliest opportunity.
3. Secure renewal of existing policies and promote additional relevant covers through personal contact with clients and by highlighting the benefits of our products and services.
4. Identify and take opportunities to promote and cross-sell products and services from Hazelton Mountford Group of companies.
5. Handle customer service enquiries including mid term adjustments and claims, as required.
Key Performance Indicators
• New business growth
• Renewal retention
• Cross-sales leads
• Customer satisfaction
• Colleague support
• Compliance results
Qualifications and Experience
• Min of 5 GCSE’s including English and Maths
• Customer service / Telephone sales experience (Preferable)
Skills and Competencies
• Customer focused
• Telephone sales skills
• Communication skills – oral and written
• Team player
Salary will exceed National Minimum Wage for Apprentices
Please send a CV and cover letter (inc. current notice period/ possible start date) to Dan by e-mail at email@example.com or post to Hazelton Mountford, 4 Bank Street, Worcester, WR1 2EW.
Update : This position has been filled