This role suits a candidate who is outgoing and confident both over the phone and face to face. You will need to be organised and enjoy working within a vibrant office environment.
If you have previous Lead Generation or Telesales experience it may help but is certainly not necessary, we are interested in finding the right type of person for our team, technical knowledge and processes can be learned.
- Researching databases and compiling lists for telemarketing campaigns
- Taking own initiative to research and look at opportunities for new campaigns and discussing these with Directors and Account Executives
- Inputting and management of our Customer Relationship Management system
- Contacting prospective clients by telephone and email
- Reviewing and preparing existing and new marketing materials
- Liaising with printers and other suppliers for marketing materials required such as brochures, pens, exhibitions stands, promotional gifts and prizes
- Organising attendance at Exhibitions, Trade shows and the like whilst liaising with HM Directors/Execs along the way
- Managing social media activities for the business
- Liaison with external PR consultants
- Ensure that the marketing communications are ‘joined together’ as best possible
- Providing Management Information (MI) to Directors on a regular basis
You will need:
- A positive attitude
- Confidence in approaching people both over the phone and in person
- To be a team player
- Excellent phone manner
- A willingness to acquire basic technical insurance knowledge
Salary: £17k to £25k plus a bonus structure, dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Start date: ASAP
For more information, please contact Jake Mountford on 01905 721241 for an initial discussion.