Our confidential service is suited to the excellent standards that our private clients demand. As with all of our clients, your insurances will be handled by one of our experienced executives to the highest standards of personal service and expertise.
Your home and its contents are often your most valuable and precious possessions, therefore it is vitally important that they are adequately protected. We offer a service to private clients who are looking for a more bespoke and personal service than the usual ‘off the shelf’ policies given by online or high street insurance providers.
We have arrangements with a number of insurers that offer the following:
- Bespoke cover for high value buildings and contents
- Valuation services for buildings and contents
- Fine art and antiques cover
- Listed buildings country mansions and overseas properties
In conjunction with this we can offer insurance for Family Motor Fleets to provide a more flexible level of coverage for your vehicles. These specialist policies can include:
- Fully comprehensive cover for all vehicles
- Fully Comprehensive cover for policyholders to drive other vehicles not belonging to them
- Flexibility in driving restrictions so that all family members and domestic staff are automatically covered
- Prestige courtesy vehicles in the event of repairable accident damage
- Agreed values for vehicles in certain cases
If you wish to discuss your requirements or arrange a personal appointment, please contact us.
The Managing Director of a business client contacted us as they were unhappy with the service being provided by their current direct-insurer of their household building & contents. We called out to the clients home to review the cover and advise on adequate insurance, which identified many areas in which their current policy was inadequate. Following this review, we were able to offer a choice of options with two high-quality insurers that have an onus on customer-care and a common-sense, flexible approach which was far more suited to this client’s needs.