Job opportunity – Claims Handler
13 October 2023
We are looking for a claims handler to join our expanding team. This is in a fast-paced environment, where there are plenty of opportunities to learn more skills and expand your insurance knowledge.
- Dealing with all variety of claims from start to finish
- Taking ownership of clients and looking after them, in line with the Hazleton Mountford Core Values (Personal Service, Expertise and Integrity)
- Speaking to insurers and clients regularly
- Using our systems to record all information
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with GDPR
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Personal &/or Commercial insurance experience
- Supportive team player
- Excellent customer service
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- IT literate
- Remaining calm and professional when working to deadlines and to performing well when under pressure.
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus all bank holidays)
- Pension – generous pension contributions
- Working in a friendly and supportive family-feel company
- City centre location
- Ongoing support and coaching from your manager and the wider business.
- Access to ‘Perks at Work’ scheme
- Employee Charity fundraising matching
- Social events throughout the year
- Birthday day off |(after 2 years employment)
- Access to HM Group Private Medical scheme (after 2 years employment)
We are looking for someone who has worked in claims handling before if possible but can be open minded to someone who has insurance experience and is looking for a different challenge.
At Hazelton Mountford we are passionate about having the right people in the team, we can be flexible with part time hours and salary for the right candidate.