Social Enterprise Insurance
1 June 2020
If you’re looking for insurance for your social enterprise then Hazelton Mountford can help you.
We are experts in providing social enterprise insurance policies for social enterprises and community interest companies (CIC).
Our product is flexible and leading the pack in a number of ways:
- We can insure social enterprises who are involved in a wide range of activities from manufacturing to administering care in the community, from giving professional advice to supporting people.
- Our Public Liability automatically includes abuse cover, vital for those people working with minors (under 18’s) and/or vulnerable adults.
- Our covers can include everything from All risks property damage and Liability to Professional Indemnity, management Liability and treatment risks all in one Policy
- Our Employers Liability automatically picks up cover for volunteers (we just need to know the number of volunteers).
- Our premium calculator gives generous discounts to those who have not had claims in the last 5 years.
- Hazelton Mountford have additional discounts that we can apply over and above the no claims discount already built in.
Hazelton Mountford expertise
Hazelton Mountford are the only independent chartered insurance broker in Worcester and have a wealth of experience in social enterprise. Please contact Simeon Chapman on 01905 721242 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more.
Go to our dedicated page for extra information and a case study.