For the Property Investor your buildings portfolio is likely to be your largest asset.
Having the right insurance programme in place is vital to
ensuring peace of mind and continuity of rental income in the
event of a disaster.
However, it’s surprising given its importance how few Property Investors make the decision to place their insurance with a specialist insurance broker.
Hazelton Mountford are known nationally as a specialist insurance broker to the Property Industry.
Our role as your broker is to arrange your insurance programme so that it reduces the risk of owning property, protects your rental income and improves your yield.
We offer bespoke services for anyone involved in the Residential, Commercial or Block Management Property Sectors:
- Confidence and Security
- Competitive Premiums from major UK insurers
- Automatic cover for new properties added to your portfolio
- Rebuild Valuation Service
- Simplified Administration
Access to our online Property Insurance Manager from which you can:
- Add and remove properties
- Provide fully FCA compliant documentation for Managing Agents
- View and Manage your insurance portfolio online
- Individual Tenant and Property Certificates
- Block Policies available for the whole portfolio
- Assistance with FCA Compliance
Reduce the Risk of Letting:
We can offer wide policy cover including tenant damage,
and full cover for vacant properties between lets, plus:
- Legal Costs to evict tenants
- Tenant Referencing Service
- Risk Management Services
- Protect and Increase your Yield
- Commission income
- Loss of Rental Income following Damage until the
property is re-let
- Loss of Rent for Residential Properties in the event of
a Tenant Default
We were able to arrange cover for a property owner with a portfolio of properties not only in UK but across Europe.Our online Property Insurance Manager system enables them to log in and produce individual tenant certificates. The relationships we have with insurers enabled us to negotiate a complete risk management package that included the insurer covering the cost of rebuild valuations and providing income to the property owner via a profit share arrangement and commission sharing deal.