Job Opportunity – Tenant Referencing Account Handler
18 May 2023
We are in the business of protecting landlords’ investments by ensuring that they are getting suitable tenants for their properties. We work closely with mid- to high-end letting agents all over the country to provide a top-quality service checking the credit, income/employment and recent landlord references of their potential new tenants.
Our company core values: Personal service – Integrity – Expertise – Value for money
In this fast-paced role, you will work in a team of Account Handlers and build a strong rapport with your portfolio of letting agents. You will speak with them regularly to communicate any updates about their applicants and advise solutions. You will deal with their potential tenants as we manage their referencing process.
Full time, Monday-Friday, based at the Worcester office in Bank Street.
- Develop strong business relationships with letting agents, demonstrating your knowledge of their business and their decision-making process to add value and becoming a trusted and valued provider
- Co-operate with the part-time support administrator to contact external companies to obtain references and follow these up by telephone or by email
- Being a friendly and professional support for all tenants and guarantors
- Document all findings as well as all correspondence, making clear and concise notes relating to all conversations
- Process an application in the most efficient way possible for a quick turnaround time
- Maintain confidentiality and compliance with GDPR
- Knowledge of various income streams
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Confident ability to engage and build excellent rapport with your agents
- Supportive team player
- Excellent customer service
- 2+ years administration experience
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good time-management skills with a problem-solving attitude
- English and Maths GCSE or equivalent
- IT literate
- You will have gained administrative and customer service experience ideally from working within an accounts, financial services, property, lettings and/or insurance environment.
- Remaining calm and professional when working to deadlines and to performing well when under pressure.
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus all bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Working in a friendly and supportive family-feel company
- City centre location
- Access to various staff benefits such as cinema and restaurant discounts
- Ongoing support and coaching from your manager and the wider business.
Please send your CV via our contact page or, for any questions, call Steph on 01905 721256.