Keep in touch with your colleagues and friends – Vee Veillet, Hazelton Mountford
6 May 2020
Vee Veillet, Account Handler, at Hazelton Moluntford has been pondering over a little advice for the team and suggests that everyone should:
“keep in touch with your colleagues and friends. Everyone is in the same boat right now, don’t feel lonely or isolated on your own. Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Houseparty – keep in contact with everyone to keep yourself sane! As well as catching up on work queries, you can have a virtual coffee catch up with colleagues over teams – it’s so important to keep socialising.
In fact, there are a number of channels to help you keep in touch as well as other support available from reputable sources. Why not try:
- Government guidance on mental health and wellbeing
- NHS and every mind matters, staying at home tips
- The Telegraph’s best tech and online devices
- NHS Coronavirus advice for everyone
- Mind, coronavirus and your wellbeing
More details about Hazelton Mountford, Insurance and Covid-19 can be found here.